Free entry to the National Winter Ales Festival
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is the Campaign for Real Ale whose registered office is at 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4LW.
2.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Campaign for Real Ale and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, and has accepted the terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter is via Facebook.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday, February 24th 2017 at 12 noon. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants will have to like the specified competition post on Facebook.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Five winners will each receive free entry into the National Winter Ales Festival 2017 in Norwich. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
14. The winners will be notified by private message on Facebook within 1 hour of the closing date and time. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 4 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by mailing the following address: 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4LW.