GOOD BEER GUIDE 2018 READERS' SURVEY
READERS' SURVEY INVITATION
Closing date for entry will be midnight on 28th Feb 2018.
At this landmark 45-year anniversary of the Good Beer Guide, we are not only looking back but also looking forward and considering how the Guide should evolve to meet the needs of its readers in future editions.
To help us do this, we are undertaking an online survey of our reader to hear exactly what is that you like and value about the Guide and what changes and additions you might like to see.
This is your guide, not ours, so if you could spare a few minutes to take part and give us your feedback we would really appreciate your help in making the Guide even better.
By way of thanks, we will be offering an assortment of prizes to a random selection of participants - including cases of beer and CAMRA books and merchandise. (Note: terms & conditions apply*).
To take part in the survey click here.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
By providing your personal data you are agreeing for CAMRA to use it as detailed below.
and will not pass your details onto any third Party.
You will be contacted by CAMRA about related matters such as campaigns, beer festivals, and products. Your data will be kept for 12 months unless you request that it is removed prior to this.
You may opt out of receiving any future communication by selecting the appropriate option in the emails received. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line "No further communication via create send". If you are a member and choose to opt out of these communications this does not amend your membership record.
Terms and Conditions
2. Employees of CAMRA the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 28th Feb 2018. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by CAMRA the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
12. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
15. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: CAMRA the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd registered in England with company number 1270286 whose registered office is at 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 4LW
16. 15 winners will be drawn at random to win either a case of beer, a CAMRA book or CAMRA merchandise.
17. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.