Good Beer Guide 2015
Edited by Roger Protz
£10* (special online price)
Packed with 4,500 of the best real ale pubs in the UK and information on every real ale brewery currently operating and their key beers.
The perfect package for pubgoers everywhere.
Buying direct from CAMRA helps us invest directly into campaigning for real ale, community pubs and drinkers' rights.
Good Beer Guide Privilege Club
Exclusively available to CAMRA members.
Get over 40 years of excellence direct to your door, before the rest and for less!
With one simple Direct Debit of just £10 you will receive your new edition of the Good Beer Guide hot off the press every year. Your copy will be shipped before any other sales and without the standard postage costs. Never worry about re-ordering, make sure you always have the latest guide and help to fund CAMRA's campaigning for real ale, pubs and pub-going.
Why delay when you can sign up in minutes online? For more information and to join the club just click here.
The Good Beer Guide is available on all good e-reader devices and features a host of special digital only features.
Good Beer Guide Mobile
A mobile-phone based version of the Good Beer Guide is available for iPhone, AndroidTM and other devices.
Britain's Best-Selling, Independent Guide to Good Beer and Good Pubs
Recommended by The Independent
With the Good Beer Guide to hand, you're never far from a decent pint!
The Good Beer Guide is fully revised and updated every year with details of more than 4,500 pubs across the country serving the best real ale.
From country inns to urban style bars and backstreet boozers, all selected and reviewed by over 165,000 CAMRA members, this is your definitive guide to finding the perfect pint.
- Complete entries for over 4,500 urban and rural pubs, giving details of food, opening hours, beer gardens, accommodation, transport links, pub history, disabled access and facilities for families.
- Informative features section, with articles on pubs, beer and brewing, as well as beer festival listings from around the country.
- All pubs are nominated, evaluated and reviewed by local CAMRA volunteers and we never charge for entries
- Unique brewery section listing all the breweries in the UK - micro, regional and national - that brew real ale, with tasting notes for hundreds of their beers written by a trained CAMRA tasting panel.
Editor: Roger Protz
A campaigner, broadcaster and author of more than 25 ground-breaking books about beer and brewing. He appears regularly on radio and TV and contributes to the Guardian, the Morning Advertiser, CAMRA's newspaper What's Brewing and the website www.protzonbeer.co.uk
Twice winner of the Glenfiddich Drink Writer of the Year Award, in 2004 Roger won a Lifetime Achievement Award from the British Guild of Beer Writers.
* All prices are subject to CAMRA's standard postage and packaging charges.