CAMRA's Photography Competition - Cheers!
Are you planning on attending one or more of your local CAMRA beer festivals? Are you a budding photographer? If you do, then this may be of interest to you.
We are looking to find the 10 best photos taken at one of our upcoming CAMRA beer festivals for our NEW photo competition.
The theme for photos is "cheers". We want to see you clinking glasses and smiling face. We are looking for fun and creative ways of cheering with friends at a CAMRA festival. Posed or candid, in a large group or small, we want to see your very best beer cheer. Why not raise a cheer to the volunteers of the festival?
Unfortunately we can only accept one image per competitor, so be sure to choose your photo carefully!
Submit your image to email@example.com before the 28th February 2017. We will then tweet out the winning photos for all to see.
By submitting your photo you agree to give permission to CAMRA to reproduce the images for any use, including commercial, where required. This applies to all photos submitted, regardless of whether they are one of the winning photos.
We look forward to seeing your very best cheers!
*Terms and conditions apply.
*Terms and Conditions – Photography Competition, Theme: Cheers, Deadline: 28 February 2017
- All entries must be submitted by those aged 18 and over only; this competition is closed to under 18's. The copyright must be owned by the submitter and work submitted by an under aged entrant will not be entered into the competition.
- No entries can be made by a CAMRA employee (paid).
- The terms and conditions of this competition will be formed partly from the details on how to enter. All rules are accepted as final as a condition of entry and the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. By submitting an entry to this competition means it will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be submitted with the entrant's name as the file name. All image files must be 300 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number. We are unable to accept postal entries.
- Entries are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date advertised. Late entries will not be counted towards the competition but may still be used by the organisation.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright to it.
- The copyright of all images submitted as part of this competition will remain with the entrant. By submitting the image into this competition the entrant will be granting a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to CAMRA Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material regardless if it is connected to this competition.
- This includes but not limited to any commercial use and does not require CAMRA Ltd to provide credit to the entrant when the image is used. However, where possible (depending on the media used) CAMRA Ltd will attempt to provide the entrant credit in the form of their name only.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted for this competition. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entries will be judged by a panel consisting of CAMRA staff and/or volunteers and will be judged by the following criteria: most visually appealing, original, reflects a CAMRA festival in a positive way and is self-explanatory. The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date is midnight on the 28 February 2017).
- One entrant shall win one copy of CAMRA's Beer Anthology and one copy of CAMRA's Beer Knowledge (2016), worth £19.98, provided by CAMRA Ltd. The prize is subject to availability.
- The prizes described are confirmed as available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that will render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of CAMRA Ltd. In the instance where this occurs then, CAMRA Ltd may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to CAMRA Ltd as a result thereof.
- The winner's name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to CAMRA Campaign For Real Ale, Photo Competition, 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, AL1 4LW.
- CAMRA is responsible for all parts of the competition, which is the publication, adjudication and provision of the prizes for this competition.
Run by CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd. 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Herts, AL1 4LW.