Assistance available to help with ACV nominations
There are now over 1,200 pubs successfully listed as ‘Assets of Community Value' across England – making pubs the most listed asset in England.
CAMRA branches are now working hard to increase this number to 3,000 by the end of 2016.
There are several new documents to assist with making ACV nominations that we hope are helpful:
- CAMRA ACV Checklist: This is a checklist of what you could consider including in an ACV nomination. It's important to add as many local examples as possible to clearly show the Council how the pub is of value to your community. If you would like someone in the Campaigns Team to take a look over your nomination before submitting it to the Council, please just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dealing with Difficult Local Authorities: This document outlines how you can deal with potential difficulties with your local Council. If problems persist, please do get in touch with us.
- Current list of ACVs: Unsure which pubs to nominate in your local area? This document shows which ones are already listed
- Template nomination form: All local Councils should have their own individual nomination form. If your Council doesn't have one on their website, then please use CAMRA's template nomination form to fill out the information to submit to your local council
- CAMRA's Guide to Nominating pubs as ACVs
- FAQs on ACVs
If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch with CAMRA's Campaigns Team on 01727 798 449 or by emailing CAMRA's Campaigns Officer on email@example.com.