This is your guide, not ours, so if you could spare a few minutes to take part and give us your feedback we would really appreciate your help in making the Guide even better.
By way of thanks, we are offering an assortment of prizes to participants. 15 lucky winners will be selected at random as part of the draw. Prizes include gift packs of beer or CAMRA books. (terms & conditions apply - see below).
For your chance to win great prizes and to provide your invaluable feedback on the Guide, please click on the link below.
Survey participants who provide us with contact details will be included in a prize draw and have a chance to win one of a selection of prizes. There are 5 individual gift packs of beer to be won* and 10 CAMRA books**.
Fair Processing Notice:
By providing your personal data you are agreeing for CAMRA to use it as detailed below.
You will be contacted by CAMRA about related matters such as campaigns, beer festivals, and products. Your data will be kept for 12 months unless you request that it is removed prior to this.
You may opt out of receiving any future communication by selecting the appropriate option in the emails received. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com with subject line "No further communication via create send". If you are a member and choose to opt out of these communications this does not amend your membership record.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: CAMRA the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd registered in England with company number 1270286 whose registered office is at 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 4LW. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. VAT number: 540116687.
2. Employees of CAMRA the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By participating in the GBG 18 readers' survey you would be automatically entered in the prize draw. Route to entry for the prize draw is via www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BJBCJG9.
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 1st March 2018. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by CAMRA the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
12. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
15. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: CAMRA the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd registered in England with company number 1270286 whose registered office is at 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 4LW.
16. 15 winners will be drawn at random to win 1 of 5 gift packs of beer or 1 of 10 CAMRA books.
17. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
*Beer gift packs will contain 6 assorted beers, as specified by CAMRA. ** Titles available for winners to chose from are: Britain's Beer Revolution, So You Want to Be a Beer Expert? and CAMRA's Beer Knowledge.
Photo credit: Beer Gift Pack © tab62/shutterstock